The session at the last Java meet gave an overview of Google Technologies and APIs. In continuation with that theme, the session this month delves deep into GWT territory. Rohit Ghatol speaks about "Ajax using Java - Digging Deeper Into GWT".
Session Abstract :
* GWT Architectural Overview
* GWT Benefits
* Basic App - Code & Demo
* Advanced App - Code & Demo (App Controlled by a backend)
* Design principles when working with Ajax UI
o Covering MVC to the fullest extend
o Covering DTOs with the RPC Services of GWT
* Introduction to must use open source libraries with GWT
Bio- Rohit Ghatol has
been a Software Professional for about 6 years. He currently plays a
role of Project Manager at Synerzip Softech. He has a BE Computer
Engineering Degree from PICT Pune. His main interests lies in keeping
abreast with what's new in the Technology world. He has also been
involved in taking training on Java technologies like Hibernate, Java
Server Faces, Struts, Google Web Toolkit , Grails and many such topics.
Founder "Pune Google Technology User Group"
Date and Time:
Saturday, 1st March 2008
6.00 pm - 7.30 pm: Ajax using Java - Digging Deeper into the Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
* Entry is free of cost. Entry on first come first served basis.